One of the worst things about getting older is always being told that we are no longer supposed, or even allowed to get into trouble. Now, I’m not suggesting bar fights and stealing. But what I am suggesting is that life is way too short to not live a little on the edge. After all we only have one life to live, why not live it to it’s fullest.
Here’s a few suggestions to help get you started. Feel free to add to it by posting your ideas in the comments section on our Instagram post. We’d love to hear from you. We’ll update the post with some of your recommendations in the coming days.
1. Play hooky from work and book a long weekend somewhere
2. Go skinny dipping in the ocean, take a “friend”
3. Get a tattoo where nobody can see it (start small)
4. Buy a motorcycle (go big), learn to ride it well
5. Get the haircut you’ve always wanted, shaved heads welcome
6. Learn to say no to shit
7. Even better, learn to say yes to shit
8. Dance when nobody else is
9. Find the perfect rooftop view and tag it
10. Give the advise you really should, life’s short